Welcome to the easiest diet program you have ever done. I say it’s easy because I want you have that mindset throughout the next 6 weeks. Look I get it, Diet is complicated, everyone is an expert, and everything you here seems to contradict each other. First Fat was bad, now it’s Sugar to blame. What about Gluten, should you be Gluten Free, and what does that even mean?
Don’t stress!!! This program is super easy, we will answer all your questions and it’s made to help get you started eating healthy and feeling great.
Each week watch one video like the one below and make a small adjustment to your diet for that week. These little adjustments are easy to handle and add up over time.
So here is you first video to get you started. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/2rAsAmW-5Zs
Your goals for this week are:
- Drink Plenty of fluids – 128 ounces for men or 96 ounces for women and I want at least 80% of that to be water.
- Determine your Caloric Needs
- Look up in the chart below how many calories you should be consuming.
- For the few days of the week, just try to figure out how many calories you are currently consuming. Use an app to help if you wish. We like My Fitness Pal or The Better Human App
- Around the middle of the week I want you to try to start matching your caloric consumption (how many you eat) with your caloric needs based on the chart below..
Remember: If your not perfect its ok, just try to do your best. Its a process and we don’t want you to quit or get frustrated trying to be perfect. We want you to have some wiggle room in your diet and allow yourself to have some treats. Our long term goal is healthy eating habits not perfection.
If you need help or have any questions please let us know, we are always here to help.
|Personal Calorie Needs Based on Hours of Weekly Activity|
|3 Hours of Activity||5 Hours of Activity||7 Hours of Activity|
|Weight||Sedentary||Med||Med-High||Very High||Med||Med-High||Very High||Med||Med-High||Very High|